The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Vendor Discount Codes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
Shaun12 said:
Redlinegoods.com - 10% discount code: 9WPW840YM84 – the code is valid until May 28th and gives additional 10% discount on top of the regular discounts offered. Picture are the leather seatbelt pads, but they offer cutom leather shift and e-brkae boots and other things. check them out.

bosspadin1.jpg
awesome!! I'll be ordering them. I have everything else they sell lol

Wine Country Motor Sports 20% Discount

This is a great deal and free shipping on purchases over $100. I've purchased from them before and they are reputable. You can buy Schroth harnesses and Aplinstars and Sparco driving suites for a big discount.

use discount code: celebrate

http://www.winecountrymotorsports.com/?utm_source=July+4th+2014&utm_campaign=July+4th+2014&utm_medium=email

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
Re: Wine Country Motor Sports 20% Discount

NFSBOSS said:
This is a great deal and free shipping on purchases over $100. I've purchased from them before and they are reputable. You can buy Schroth harnesses and Aplinstars and Sparco driving suites for a big discount.

use discount code: celebrate

http://www.winecountrymotorsports.com/?utm_source=July+4th+2014&utm_campaign=July+4th+2014&utm_medium=email

Wine Country is a great family owned business. I live pretty close to the new store in Colorado. They stock 90%+ of what they sell, so seats, helmets, shoes, gloves are all available to try on prior to purchase. They also support the racing community by attending and sponsoring events. As an instructor I get a discount for any purchase as long as I have my card with me.

For autoblip, great device for rev-matched downshifts: discount code 5150 for 5% off!

Use the "Add comments about your order" under the payment method section to enter the discount number. They will then apply the discount when they process the order. They will then email a receipt that will reflect the discount. U won't be charged the full amount as shown when u check out.'

Levittown Ford "5off" Good prices but shipping is a bit more
AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake "RP-15" Small shipping discount makes there prices cheaper than Levittown
My company offers Sync 3 swap harnesses for 28% off

Sure Rick.
Another one to add is Rock Auto. They usually have a 5% off code. I use them for Motorcraft stuff a lot and find the prices even lower than ANF White Bear or Levittown.
Another site is Tasca, if you email Steve he will send you a custom 5% off code that is good for a year. After shipping I still find ANF White Bear to be the cheapest. The service, if you speak with Mike R, is really, really good so you're not missing out.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
What about any codes for the folks on our sidebar that sponsor this site. I know personal service with folks that really understand our cars is more important to me, in many cases, than just being the absolute cheapest. Prefer dealing with folks I know who get it, after years of spending way too much time explaining what I want to large warehouses - and sending stuff back because it was incorrect. Just my opinion, but would like to know more about our sponsors , since they are supporting us and many monitor this site to ascertain our needs?

Last edited:

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Define Cheaper. Even $50 can get you some more consumables. If we're talking apples to apples, I have no problem with giving the TMO vendor right of first refusal but the more I dwell in this sport, every dollar starts counting. That being said, I have supported many vendors on TMO and will continue to do so.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I guess what I have found over the years is that often folks will spend hours on end to save that 20 or even 50 dollars, finally going with the cheapest place only to find out they got the wrong product for their car. The example I use, because of so many friends calling big warehouses who in my experience often do not have a clue about the Mustangs that are tracked. Can't count the guys that were sold street/track brake pads by big Wholesaler , when the Sponsor would have put them in a solid track pad for their driving style. We all will use large wholesale houses at times, but I often go to folks who deal with the car I am driving and find out what is currently working. Like you I buy things at different places , yet I have had good luck with the sponsors here and have bought stuff from them, just like you.

TMO Supporting Vendors