The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Vendors at Mustang 50th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi Guys

Does anyone have any information on what companies are showing at the vendor area in vegas next month?

Im coming over from England and i normally buy parts and ship them to my hotel but if the typical vendors are there with show prices ill hold fire

Any idea's?

ian

I don't know which vendors will be there but be sure to stop by the BMO corral and say hello. Are you staying at the Mandalay Bay?

No Im in the trump but will come and find you guys (at least you will be easy to spot and the track)

anyone know if American muscle or cj pony, late model restoration are going?

ian

big red one said:
No Im in the trump but will come and find you guys (at least you will be easy to spot and the track)

anyone know if American muscle or cj pony, late model restoration are going?

ian

I'm sure they will be a Charlotte, it's closer. Cj pony and American Muscle are out of Pa so that only 6-7hr drive.

TMO Supporting Vendors