The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Vettel to retire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Wisconsin
Last edited:
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Columbia, TN
Sounds like he cited good reasons, Wife and Children! I didn't like the guy, but he grew on me. I wish he, Fernando, and Hamilton would all launch a series with N/A 4.0l V12's running on some bio-fuel Rosberg has developed.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Columbia, TN
It was cool to see the video of him driving Mansell's Williams with a V12 running on some bio fuel at Silverstone. He's been the most vocal about bringing back V12's, sure hope he does. Side note... I really need to get my butt to an F1 race.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Wisconsin
It was cool to see the video of him driving Mansell's Williams with a V12 running on some bio fuel at Silverstone. He's been the most vocal about bringing back V12's, sure hope he does. Side note... I really need to get my butt to an F1 race.

Canada. Epic time. Been there twice now. COTA is awesome however this is a disconnect between the track the city. In Montréal the track is 2 min from downtown so the whole town is a party.

I wasn’t a huge fan of him when he was at Red Bull but that’s because he was beating my guy Alonso!(started watching in the early 2000s and seeing someone dethrone Schumacher was pretty big) But man they had some epic races. But when I he moved to Ferrari I really started to like him I feel like he got screwed there. Anyways going to miss him he is one of the fastest drivers in f1 if they’d given him the car

I said it before and it still rings true to me!!!!!!!!!...........another phrase for retirement is .............PERMANENT VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....You don't have to stop what you enjoy doing...you just don't have to hit a time clock or answer to anybody else when you do it!!!!.........Retirement makes YOU the boss of your life......You're in charge now....Don't mess it up dingle lings!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Wisconsin
Yep, good guy, I always felt Canada was completely stolen from him a few years ago with that Mickey Mouse call by the stewards that gave the race to the Mercedes guy.

100%

Then that guy in the silver car took it in the tailpipe last year @ abu dahbi

TMO Supporting Vendors