The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Video: 2002 Steeda Cobra Vintage Racecar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Working on one very close to that steeda. It has a 12/13 Boss 302 motor in it. Still needs sum work on the pedals and few other things to finish up.
Brian

That should be a fast car!

I sure hope so. If it will run in the temps and pressures needed here in AZ ill be happy with it. Ill start a build thread for it soon. Here is a few more pics.

That would have been a great option as well. This Boss motor from my info is 160 lbs less weight than the 2v iron block mod motor that came out of it. If everything works like it should, i think ill be very happy. Have some items that still needs to be addressed with the car. Summer is in full swing here in Az. So not much is going on with the build. Working in a non AC garage is like going to Indian sweat lodge.(it was 117 today) Im gonna try to dig back into it after i get a few upgrades/updates finished on my big 70's house that have been long overdue that includes Ac in my garage.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel