The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Video from VIR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finally got around to editing some video from VIR labor day weekend. Had the good luck to run into 'WWilde' and 'Boddy is rad' at this event. I think we all had a great time running down Porsche's. Here's a couple of laps from the second day. Trying hard to keep up with WWilde, I get a wheel off exiting turn 1 on the second lap.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUzqYmUcU-M[/youtube]

Excellent!

ive got loads of footage from my last trackday and im wondering what people like us viewing it would want to see, trouble is ive got 50 mins worth

one or two laps so you see the whole track and then a bunch of edited overtakes ???

what do you guys want to see in the video's to keep it short and keep you interested?

ian

We've got excellent weather in Rochester NY today, but I've already moved the track tires from the garage to the basement for the winter so my off season has already started and I plan to fill my track day void by watching other peoples vids. It's all good as far as I'm concerned.

big red one said:
Excellent!

ive got loads of footage from my last trackday and im wondering what people like us viewing it would want to see, trouble is ive got 50 mins worth

one or two laps so you see the whole track and then a bunch of edited overtakes ???

what do you guys want to see in the video's to keep it short and keep you interested?

ian
Shorter chunks are better. May I suggest using the Track Time thread that's a sticky and designed for track videos and photos.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=1617.0

TMO Supporting Vendors