The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Video of laps at Roebling Road

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here is a video of the second track day I ever had on the car. I was taking it a little easy and my front tires were shot..... They were 25mm in width smaller than stock.....Hey I got them for free! This was my last session of the day and like I said I was taking it somewhat easy because of a passenger. Traqmate made this video so please don't hound me about the music or whatever.... They were at the event and doing ride alongs and promoting their new system.

Anyone know how to embed video on this site?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfajJe03oZQ&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL775DF520EC4E77CC

TMO Supporting Vendors