The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

VIR - Full Course Video from Superfest 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thought I'd share a lap from VIR (Superfest) a few weeks ago. This event was the first time I used Harry's Lap Timer. I was very impressed with quality and tools available for only $20. My only complaint is that the video did not always automatically start recording with the timer when I crossed the start/finish line as it states it will. This is my best lap when everything worked as it should. Enjoy...

[youtube]http://youtu.be/HwVBJJXClbI[/youtube]

Thanks Steve.

I had open track several sessions over the weekend. I would start out last or near the end of the group and on the warmup lap I'd let everyone gap me by half a lap or so. I was running at the perfect pace to keep from catching too many cars or getting caught by the faster cars.

Thanks for sharing.

Here's my quickest lap of the weekend. I'm still slow LOL

[youtube]PTzD91TFhnc[/youtube]

TMO Supporting Vendors