The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

VIR - TrackDaze

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did anyone on here get to this week’s VIR event with TrackDaze? It was my first time with this group and it was pretty well managed. I could only stay for Day 1 Full Course and had a blast. The climbing esses were a hoot!

Was glad to see my ‘17 GT PP really handle itself strong. Only issue I had later in the day was ‘rear axle temperature’ which I’ve now researched back to Ford switching diff oil in favor of a mpg-friendly viscosity. Will have to change that for next time. Saw a couple other S550’s there too. Hoping to have my track pictures next week.

- Dan

Hey Dan! I was there, I think we may have talked briefly. I was in the grabber blue GT350 running in black group. The weather was perfect and it was a great time. Trackdaze puts on a safe and fun event - I love the 30 min sessions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup that was me, good to have met ya. I’ll be happy to get cut loose next event, the orange group was a bit crowded. They could use a newbie group those who have never done any track time. The rest of us were cranking pretty good.

I was there Thursday and Friday - great weather, track conditions and event! Perfect two days. Ran my personal best on both the full and grand circuits. Met a few Mustang drivers in multiple Run Groups. Mike

It sure was Mike! Wish I could have been there for the Grand Course on Friday. Hope they’re at VIR in the spring as well.

TMO Supporting Vendors