The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 Voodoo Child Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Noticed the Optimum Performance decal , so wondering if there is a TMO one on the SkunkWerkz GT 350 also? Love the color combo and it really looks aggressive and after winning the SCCA Time Trial Nationals you put double the fear in your competitors eyes when Dark Vader shows up at the track. Keep us posted on how you do in 2021 and are you considering running TT with NASA also?

Assume you are running Bridgestone RE71Rs , and it would be good for many to get your input on how long they keep their tenacious grip before they get on the greasy side?

j3st3r

Brian S.
Tennessee
Noticed the Optimum Performance decal , so wondering if there is a TMO one on the SkunkWerkz GT 350 also? Love the color combo and it really looks aggressive and after winning the SCCA Time Trial Nationals you put double the fear in your competitors eyes when Dark Vader shows up at the track. Keep us posted on how you do in 2021 and are you considering running TT with NASA also?

Assume you are running Bridgestone RE71Rs , and it would be good for many to get your input on how long they keep their tenacious grip before they get on the greasy side?

Thank you Bill, I had some TMO decals, previous but they were red, so need to get some white ones. Honestly not sure who, or if they are still be sourced though the website or not. Also now thinking I need a SkunkWerkz decal as well....LOL! Yeah the end of the year was very good, picked up the Nationals wins at NCM, and at Road Atlanta, and we managed 4 SCCA titles in 15',16',17',19'. This year the plan is to do SCCA TT's, a couple Gridlife events, and was considering running NASA. I was really hoping to get a 4 pt put in before everything starts, but VIR is in March, and I am WAY behind. More than happy to provide feedback on the RE71's, but honestly its a little worrisome right now as it looks like the RE's are going end of life, So not sure what I am going to switch to in the 200tw arena. I already have some Hoosiers to test with, but definitely not going to run those at any of these events. It would put me in unilmited.....and honestly the only reason my car is classed in the Tuner classes is because I have camber plates, otherwise I am just a pretty lowly ole stock 350 ;)

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Heh, I took a chance on throwing out Skunkwerkz, Skunkworks, Skunkwerks, etc. because I figured a hardcore racer like yourself would understand the double meaning , and the Skunkworks decriptive term is actually a major positive to Motorheads.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Hey Brian, I noticed you have two profiles for the same vehicle in your signature. Should I delete one of them for you? If so, which one? The one titled "Voodoo Child" or the one titled "2017 Shelby GT350"?

TMO Supporting Vendors