The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Vorshlag brake cooling deflectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I got the Vorshlag brake cooling deflectors installed today. Just sharing, haven’t driven the car yet with them. So no impressions. Shout out to Vorshlag for a well made product, perfect fit. Thank you Terry for offering the extra information on these over email as well.
3DFA5E10-2310-4260-909B-56E03B1C8EFC.jpeg

Got a reply from Vorshlag on my inquiry about making these for SN197 cars. The have the engineering done and will be making some prototype parts later this month.
Definitely interested in this idea. I have 4" ducts now and they are pretty squashed , especially with 315's.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Thanks K98 for asking the V Boys about the product for SN197 cars as I keep crimping up my hoses with the 315/18s and wonder if this might be an solid alternative. The camber plates they make are a work of art and it is nice to know everything is tested down there in Tejas. So often today items are out there for sale only because they worked on one vehicle and therefore companies build stuff with the idea they will work on all products elevated off the ground with air filled rubber donuts.

TMO Supporting Vendors