The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Vorshlag Camber Plates for 2005 to 2014 S197 Mustang

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vorshlag Camber Plates for 2005 to 2014 S197 Mustang

Vorshlag PN A1-2000-02
Spring Perch: OEM Style Springs (Including Aftermarket Lowering Springs Like Steeda or Ford Racing)
Strut Style: Ford Racing (M-18000-C) or Tokico D-Spec

In excellent condition with absolutely no issues. Used these with Tokico D-Specs and Ford Racing K-Springs on my 2008 Bullitt. It was a great street/track combo. Not at all harsh or noisy. The bearings are the best on the market and are 100% quiet with no clunks or rattles.

Used for three track weekends. Drove to the track with about -1.0 degrees of camber. At the track, was able to get an honest -2.9 degrees camber without the spring coil or strut shaft contacting the body. Add a little toe out and this will save the outside edges of your front tires and all but eliminate the horrible factory understeer with great front end bite.

To use with a different brand of shock (Bilstein or Koni) would require a different upper and lower shaft spacer from Vorshlag. The other 98% of the plate is the same and the spacers drop right in. Check with Vorshlag for pricing and availability.

The Tokico D-Specs have M14/14mm threads. If I remenber correctly, the OEM boss struts were also a Tokico based product. I have a one pager with a picture and dimensions from my D-Specs that I sent Vorshlag to confirm fitment. If you are interested, PM me your email and I can send the doc to compare to your struts.

To sweeten the deal, I’ll also include a set of brand new OEM Ford front and rear brake caliper bracket bolts (4 each). Unopened in the original packaging. Very handy when you change rotors.

With shipping, the set-up is over $500 from Vorshlag. Price is $260 FIRM. This includes free shipping by USPS Priority Mail. Shipping to the lower 48 only.

I accept Paypal but your address must be confirmed. No exceptions.

Located in Orange County, CA.

Vorshlag1.jpg

Vorhslag2.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel