The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Warranty stripes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

On my first car wash back in March, just after I picked up the car, the back stripe between the rear wheel well and the door lifted up and the smaller stripe on top bent down and got stuck under the middle one. After reading others say that it might be a warranty issue, I went in and asked my dealer. Sure enough it is and it is getting fixed tomorrow, just in time for my first car show this weekend.
If you have a problem with any of your stripes, go and get it fixed now before they change thier minds. Ford didn't even ask for photos, they just shipped it no questions asked! ;D

i just had part of my hood stripes replaced. must have caught a rock and cracked one of them then it started to lift and dirt was getting under it. they didn't seem to care or ask any questions. A thrid party lettering company came to the dealer to do the work. came out perfect.

TMO Supporting Vendors