The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Was completely surprised by my wife this morning ........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
To let me know one of my absolute favorite sporting events was going to start today --- Le Tour de France!!! I was totally unaware it was going to happen and in fact was sure it was cancelled. So great to start the weekend with this exciting speed and stamina show. Just posting in case others have not heard as it seems with Covid many things are cancelled or jumbled up ----- oh, by the way , just in case you need to know , today is Saturday!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Formula 1 qualifying , Indycar race in St. Louis, Nascar at Daytona, Le Tour de France --------a day of all kinds of racing, is that racier, ha,ha?!

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
Holy cow! Stage 1 was 1/4 the distance of the Nascar race, and I think had twice as many wrecks! Even had "the big one" on the last lap. Hoping nobody abandons after only one day. Le Tour should be good TV this year, though it looks like the traditional evening re-broadcast is being pre-empted by the Stanley Cup playoffs.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel