The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Washing and Waxing the Boss?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
CaliMR said:
All purpose cleaner? Like Simple Green?
like the green bottle in the link I put in previous post
510.jpg

Justin

CaliMR said:
oops, I didn't read the bottle lol

Now to find a place that sells it. Hoping to wax the car if it isn't too hot tomorrow
I have yet to find there stuff in stores. seeing how its based in ca and if you order from there website you should get it like the next day. use discount code bliss for 10% off

Justin

Jza1736 said:
Mothers back to black works really well too!
that used to be my go to for plastic trim. The Super VRT is far superior and doesn't leave a oily residue or attract dust and pollen like back-to-black does. The in and out spray is pure magic. gives you the same affect as Super VRT but in spray form. Great for the grill and lower valance/splitter area. And absolutely awesome to use to detail the engine bay with.

Give those two a try you wont be disappointed I promise.

I can also attest to the magic of Adam's In and Out spray. Did wonders for my intake manifold and grill on my 06 GT. The Super VRT is also really good. I have an unpainted chin spoiler and it really makes it look good.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
I swear that the Adams AIO green stuff is a re-branded bottle of that Zep stuff I used to see in the janitor's closet in grade school. Even smells the same... Works pretty good though, and as you dilute it yourself you can customize your solution for however much cleaning power you need. Used it to clean the engine compartment on my 97 Merc that had never been cleaned in 15 years, did a great job.

Surprised we haven't yet had any giggles on the name Adams chose for their product... :D

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
I just purchased the Adam's Americana Wax after reading the high praise (Justin). They are offering a free DVD on detailing with the purchase ($14.99 balue) so I got that too. I used the BLISS code for 10% off. I am looking forward to putting it on the car over the Klasse process I did. I also like that it is American made. I will post photos and thoughts once I get it done which sounds like it should be fast.

Brian

Adam himself is VERY big on american made products. I met him yesterday at a seminar he did at his biggest re-seller in New Jersey (Detailers Domain), very informative and impressive line of products.

For trim parts I use Ultima Trim guard. Lasts about 6 months and I've been happy with it. Sounds a little greaser than this VRT stuff, I've never tried it. I do like the ultima much more than black to back, as I should given the price.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel