The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Watson Racing 4-Point Roll Bar Group Buy #4!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You asked for it and you got it. A big thanks to Watson Racing and Patrick for supporting BMO members and keeping them safe on track! Here are the details:

Cost: Either Red or Gray for $850 plus $125 shipping to CONUS. If you're local you can pick it up in person and save on shipping. That's $95 off gray and $135 off red.
Duration: Now through Friday July 3rd. This will not be extended so don't wait.
Whats In Stock: There is only 1 gray and a few red. More gray are being manufactured now and will be available in a couple of weeks. Your credit card will not be charged until the bar ships.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 734-759-0555 x-209

Make sure you mention the BMO group buy. What are you waiting for?

Also the Watson Racing S550 roll bar will be available shortly. Just in time for GT350's to roll off the production line.

4pt-rollbar.jpg

drano38

Wayne
I'm in!
Just placed the order with Patrick for a grey bar.
Red would look cool, but at the same time, grey isn't "Race Car" when I'm driving to work, or errands, etc. So I went with the subdued grey.
Thanks to Rick for setting this up. I should have jumped on board group buy #1 though.
Now to decide on harness, HANS, and attaching points.

TMO Supporting Vendors