The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Watson Racing BMO Private Shop Tour

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z20WHAT said:
Shaping up to be a great event with the build and some surprises from Ford Racing as well...
For the members in the area you won't want to miss this. I really wish I could make it out for this but my travel budget is on max as it is for the next couple of months. Maybe next year.

Please post up if you plan on attending.

Only the 15th will for me. If the weather is good, it should only take me about 10 minutes to get there from my house! I drive past the place about 6 times a week, including twice tonight....

February 22nd appears to be the overwhelming common date. I have passed this along to Patrick at Watson.

Need the forum members to PM me with the number of people in your party - just yourself or you + guest.

I'll feed this info to Patrick after all responses have been received by the 2/14 cut off.

Patrick from Watson is excited about the 22nd. He also said they don't need to limit the number of guests like they did at the Woodward tour last year. I know several of you have already PM'ed me with your RSVP, but if you'd like to bring an additional guest or two, let me know ASAP! I'd like to give them a final tally by Mon., February 17th.

Here's a shot of Watson Racing from this past Saturday. Dress warm and drive safe. I don't expect much of a change with the snow by the 22nd.

2-11-14053_zpsed0555fc.png

Z20WHAT said:
Patrick from Watson is excited about the 22nd. He also said they don't need to limit the number of guests like they did at the Woodward tour last year. I know several of you have already PM'ed me with your RSVP, but if you'd like to bring an additional guest or two, let me know ASAP! I'd like to give them a final tally by Mon., February 17th.

Any idea what time everything is going to start? Have to make the decision if I want to leave early in the morning or stay Friday night up there.

Hello again, gang!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Wanted to remind the forum of the approaching tour of Watson Racing outside Detroit, MI scheduled for next Saturday, 2/22!!! Should be a few COMPLETED 2014 BOSS 302Ss as well as several in various states of build. We are planning to start at 11am EST and will likely run until 2:30 or 3 or until they kick us out!

So far I've heard I've heard from the following forum members regarding their parties:
1fastang
GOT SVT
EvocBruce
Boss2x
Bulldogracer
Black Boss
Swiss Boss

Again, Watson said we can bring more than one guest, so if that changes the number if attendees joining you, shoot me a pm. Also, if you haven't already RSVP'ed, pm me by noon this Monday, 2/17 so I can send Patrick and Watson the final number.

Since many of you will be coming in from out of town, I'd be happy to try to set up a dinner nearby as well if anyone's interested.

Thoughts??

TMO Supporting Vendors