The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Watson Racing BMO Private Shop Tour

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick Lee from Watson Racing has offered a tour of their shop a bit later this Fall when the 2014 Boss 302S goes into production. Some of you have already been there and this is an open invitation to all BMO members for a private tour. The date and time are TBD but what we need now is someone to take the lead on organizing this. Watson Racing is in Michigan and I live in California and won't be in town for this event. If you're local and can commit to taking the lead please post up or send me a PM and I'll put you in touch with Patrick. From there you'll be in charge of organizing the tour.

Any volunteers?

http://www.watsonracing.com/

http://www.watsonracing.com/about-us/

watsonracing23.png

Im in for this. I can help organize, but what will it entail other than just getting there at the specified time?

I'm local also, & can lend a hand if needed. I did the Cobra Jet tour with the Mustang Alley group. Cool place. They didn't allow pix, but they had photographer & posted the pix to their website. You could copy them from there. At the time it was limited to 100 cars, had to be in a Mustang, could bring friends but they must arrive in your car. The owner has a nice collection of cars there also.

Mike

I would be interested in a shop tour. Also, I was wondering if anyone wanted a roll bar, especially at the discounted price, could it be picked up at the shop during the tour to avoid the shipping costs?

TMO Supporting Vendors