The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Watson Racing Roll Bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I realize there is an existing thread for this topic, but after the all the follow-up postings on the group buy I did not want anyone thinking about purchasing one of these to mistake this post for more comments on everyone's installations.

I'm planning to order one of these bars in the next 2-3 days. Before I did I wanted to see if anyone else is seriously considering it too, in hopes that we can put together another group buy (or even a slight discount if there is only a couple of us involved).

Let me know if you are 100% committed to purcahsing one. If anyone responds I will make a call on Monday to see if we can get a deal.

Thanks,
Sean

If there is anyone else you should contact Patrick and his contact info is in the original thread. Good luck!

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
I'm not quite ready to pull the trigger on this yet, probably won't be until Jan/Feb timeframe... good luck though, hope it goes in smoothly.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel