The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WC Splitter pics installed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JTRATX said:
Can someone post the link to the WC splitter/brackets etc? thanks

http://www.levittownfordsupercenter.com/ford-mustang-world-challenge-splitter-p-1215.html

Thanks for the link. It looks like they'll ship it USPS so I should be able to get it here. I'll have to call to make sure but the price seems good and nothing was added for shipping so now I'm really interested. Just need to get the Blowfish Racing towhook to go with it.

Ya these LS splitters do.stick out a little too far........ this happened pulling into my grandmas driveway..... which isn't steep it just has a spot where it.goes.up 3-4 inches for.new concrete

20121122_085159.jpg

Zoldier said:
Thanks for the link. It looks like they'll ship it USPS so I should be able to get it here. I'll have to call to make sure but the price seems good and nothing was added for shipping so now I'm really interested. Just need to get the Blowfish Racing towhook to go with it.
I don't think that price includes shipping but good luck.

I think they will make a different splitter for the 2013's. It's a stock part for the 302S so be patient and I'm sure Ford Racing will make it available this Spring.

TMO Supporting Vendors