The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

We have another GT 350R we can order to your specifications!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
No tricks or funny business, and this is only due to the increased amount of Mustangs we have been doing since 2017 through 2019. One of our Stores has increased Mustang Sales 4 fold over that period, and our allocation has gone up. This is the second extra one we have gotten in the last few months. I will order it for the store relatively soon, but at present it is available for Sale and can be ordered the way the buyer would like.

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton
[email protected]
402-677-5864

Remember I work essentially as a Concierge , but it is key for me to get you to the right Store, Mgr. and person so they know you are a friend from the TMO Forum.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel