The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

We have two PP2s confirmed and with Vin numbers!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Other than a couple pre sold , we are , at present , only getting these two , even though we have 3 Ford Stores and one has been in the top 5 Stores in the US for close to 15 years ( was the #1 Ford Truck Store for 13 ). Rep has said he is not sure that the others will be built/picked up as they are in short supply across the US, and essentially 19 order build out it over.

Black one with Recaros , active valve exhaust, and 301A package has an MSRP of 47,440 with 1095 Destination/Delivery from the factory added in.

Race red with same options plus over the top racing stripe is 47,915.
Both eligible for rebates and not heavily loaded , as can be discerned by the MSRP pricing.

Bill Pemberton
Concierge Coordinator for Luxury and Perf. Vehicles
402-677-5864

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Also found out we just got in a 2000 mile 2016 GT 350 , white with blue stripes. It is a Tech Package car and appears to have all the goodies that came with it originally ( window sticker, box, etc. )

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Latest update , as well as a thank you to the many TMO folks who have worked with us over the past years. My position for the past year is to help build and promote our various performance lines with the 19 Stores we have. As many of you know I am pretty biased towards Ford and Dodge. I still office out of our Dodge Store, but my big focus is to continue the growing performance sales at our three Ford Stores. Our original Store is the largest Raptor Dealer in the US of A , but working on our two Omaha area stores to get their inventory higher in Mustangs --- and mainly PP2s, GT 350s, etc.

Thanks to you guys the Omaha Store has garnered another GT 350 , due to their Sales , so jumped on getting one ordered right before the close of the 19 build date. Ordered a solid Black, Recaro butt platform, with the handling package and nothing else......Low MSRP of just a bit over 62K. Make sure you call me as I want to make sure Mgmt. knows you heard about this from TMO. That is a key , as it is the only Forum I am posting info on , at present. Sure we have other advertisements out there, but I post info here first and often months before Marketing gets it out!? So , at present we have a used Tech Package with low mileage , a Perf. Blue with leather seats and Electronics package, and then this newly ordered Black beast , ordered for a severe track addict --- yeh, I ordered it like I would want it!!!

[email protected]

Last edited:
Bill, I spent 25 years of my working life at a Ford Dealership in various capacities (sales, finance, finance director, new car sales manager and finally GM). I was fortunate enough to land the SVT Coordinator role when the program rolled out in 1993 until the program ended. I personally dealt with every SVT customer during that period of time and was even fortunate enough to order, sell and deliver a 2006 Ford GT to a customer. I am bringing this up to let TMO members know that it is very hard to find someone at the dealership level that has the passion for these vehicles as everyone on here does! I operated the same way as you, fair pricing and vehicles on hand built the way that we enthusiast's wanted!

Keep up the good work!!

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Thanks for the kind words , and I pretty much went down the same path as you did ( sales , finance, Viper/SRT and Performance Sales Mgr., etc. ) and when it was time to walk into the sunset I started feeling guilty. So I came up with a way to thank all my customers of close to 26 years by making sure they had a contact person to continue the relationship we had built together at Woodhouse. With 19 Stores, I now have the privilege of helping them get placed with someone I feel meets their needs, concerns, and personality and understands they are valued customers. This way I can also educate the new Salesperson often at a new Dealership, to the long term loyalty that has been placed with us. So , now , I operate on a salary, by my own choice, as I want the new Salesperson to take the reins and do the majority of the work from now on. I also get the pleasure of doing Sales Presentations at our Stores, to give folks a different perspective than they normally get with their Managers , and that way I keep my feet wet - but I don't have to swim the length of the pool each day, ha. I really appreciate you taking the time to write your note and I sincerely hope we can meet sometime. The folks on here are fellow track addicts , so when I help someone on this site I just tell each Store it is one of my long time racing buddies --- heh, we are all brothers and sisters of the asphalt, hehe.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Quick update ---- New, Perf. Blue GT 350 has Sold, both PP2s ( incoming ) are still available and will be sold competitively to TMO members ! Just in a Gray Metallic , super low mileage GT 350 with Tech Package ( it is a 2016 ).

Enjoy the Memorial Day Weekend.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel