The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

We made the front cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buland said:
is that hot. i need a copy. 8)
This.

That's really cool, congratulations!

the magazine has just been published so most stores will have copies, if you guys seriously want some i could ship a box to one of you to distribute amongst the rest, give me a head count of how many you want

big red one said:
the magazine has just been published so most stores will have copies, if you guys seriously want some i could ship a box to one of you to distribute amongst the rest, give me a head count of how many you want

I'd like a copy and could do the distribution if others are interested. However, I'm renting for the winter so would need to make sure the bulk box from you would arrive by late March.

Any idea what it would cost to buy and ship, say, ten copies? I'm just trying to get an idea of the cost to get them here.

We'd then have the cost to re-ship which would be $5.30 ea. via Priority Flat Rate envelope to the U.S.

Interest?

FLGator

2013 Boss 302 LS #196 - Shadow
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Florida
Def want a copy. +1 on that tag line. Can't wait to read the article.

buland

One of the rare Boss LS in Switzerland
dev want a copie, but i'm from switzerland. have you paypal bid red one? i send you the money for a copie and the shipping.

Guys, ive just e-mailed the publisher and asked them for 20 copies at a discounted rate, then i can work out a postage price to the usa for each and if you want one you could pay me through paypal and ill post it to you.

Should know costs of the mag and postage monday

Ill put some more pics up today

ian

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel