The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Weighing options on new floor jack purchase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ace72ace said:
It says right on the coupon - Original coupon must be presented. I guess it all depends on the store? I will stop by and ask them and see what they say. Maybe I can get Tony to drop the coupon in the mail for me should my local store insist on the original? :D

Hi Ace,
You definetly should be able to print out the picture, cut out the coupon and use it. I get emails from HF and I print the coupons out for a lot of them that I use. They just need to scan it. As for mailing, I plan to buy the 50 model. If you want the other coupons, I could mail. Let me know how it goes.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Printed it out today, will probably pick it up this weekend. Did you get yours yet? If so, how do you like it?

ace72ace

SHOWOFF!!! :mad: My next house is gonna have a 4 car garage with the end bay having a lift and doors front & back. So there!

;D Mine is too! Except I'll have a lift in two bays, with one of the lifts being a drive onto so that I can store my other hot rod and park one under it. Plus a REAL parts room, a clean room, and a loft to turn a working garage into the man cave. Complete with surround sound and a bar! ::) A man can dream...

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Currently have a three car attached garage also a 30x40 shop with 14' ceilings. Once a few bills are paid, we upgrade shop with full interior to include loft and other goodies. Should have the ceiling room for just about anything

Had to add 24' to the back of the shop for wife and her gardening. May have saved our marriage doing so.

ace72ace

NP using the coupon, whoohoo!

j1_zps9fcb62c1.jpg
j2_zpse89556e1.jpg
j3_zpsbb68d5a2.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEVSD0xsbyY[/youtube]

Sesshomurai

I recently bought this one:
Omega long reach low profile 2 ton

(random link)
http://www.tooltopia.com/omega-29023.aspx?utm_source=pricegrabber&utm_medium=cse&utm_term=OME29023&utm_campaign=pricegrabber_r1

It's shop only as it weights too much to lift, but can fit under a lowered mustang all the way. You can find it for $250 if you look around.
Ships freight though. lol

OME-29023.jpg

ace72ace

I really like the foot pedal on this model, as you can rapidly lift the unloaded cup to the contact point with your foot, great design. Like most everything I buy that costs more than 20$ and has moving parts, I will do some internet research. Some guy posted that if you buy the super cheap HF jack, that you should spend 3$ for replacement jack oil, and replace it. Supposedly some can come with oil that is loaded with contaminants that can eat the seals and leave you with a dead jack after the warranty has expired. Any truth or validity to this claim?

Seems like 'cheap insurance' to fill with your own 'known good' oil and then bleed it so that you have a jack that can provide many years of trouble free service.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel