The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Insurance for Track Days - OpenTrack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
I noticed @OpenTrack hasn't posted an intro thread yet, so I figured I'd post one for them now that they are a Supporting Vendor on the site - if any TMO members are in need of insurance for track days/HPDE events to protect themselves and their investment, get in touch with OpenTrack and ask questions. They'll also be offering other services besides insurance, but I'll let them make those announcements. It will be great to see some more discussions about this service here in the forum to get more info out there about it.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Thanks for posting as I had noticed they were a new sponsor , but have to admit I did not check it out. I think many folks who are starting to do track events or those who have some concern if their Insurance will cover them even if they are doing an Instructional Track Class ( many main stream Insurance companies have dropped this over the past decade ) will now have a source to go to and check. Good choice Luda and it can be difficult for individuals who are concerned and want to purchase track insurance to often find it. Appreciate making it nice and easy and many will look forward to their first post, intro, concerning policies they offer!

TMO Supporting Vendors