The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Welcome Watson Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm very excited to announce that Watson Racing is TMO's newest vendor. Many of you are familiar with them from building the Ford Performance FP350S, BOSS 302S and Cobra Jet turn key race cars. Maybe @WatsonJohn can add a bit of their history. Many of us have used their four point roll bars or full roll cages in our cars and many of their other products. Watson Racing is looking to expend their product offering for TrackMustangs and have a couple that are close to being ready for production. John Phillips is our main contact there so give him a call and he can help you with any product information especially when it comes to building your TrackMustang.

https://shop.watsonracing.com/

Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 7.16.38 PM.png

I'm very excited to announce that Watson Racing is TMO's newest vendor. Many of you are familiar with them from building the Ford Performance FP350S, BOSS 302S and Cobra Jet turn key race cars. Maybe @WatsonJohn can add a bit of their history. Many of us have used their four point roll bars or full roll cages in our cars and many of their other products. Watson Racing is looking to expend their product offering for TrackMustangs and have a couple that are close to being ready for production. John Phillips is our main contact there so give him a call and he can help you with any product information especially when it comes to building your TrackMustang.

https://shop.watsonracing.com/

View attachment 3539

These guys are local to me. Top notch, quality workmanship, professional and informational!
I’ve dealt with John Phillips a few times along with Patrick. Two great guys!
Congratulations in Florida guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've tried to attract TMO vendors that are focused on track specific activity and can add value to our members. Watson Racing should excel at helping our members create their ultimate TrackMustang. You can click on their ad either to the right of your desktop or at the bottom of your mobile device and the active link will take you directly to their website.

I just received today the Road race floor heat shield and steering wheel quick release from Watson Racing.

If you ever have a chance to tour their facility in MI it’s truly an amazing place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel