The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Welcome!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I wanted to welcome everyone to the site. I figured that the Bullitt and Mach1 guys have a site so why not an owners site for the new Boss? Make sure to introduce yourself!

Hello from Gainesville, Florida!

I am very excited with the Boss and plan to get my hands on one during the 2013 MY. In the meantime I will be on the sidelines cheerleading for the lucky ones who hit the jackpot and crank on the fun.

Hi, I'm from Roseville, CA and have a Kona Blue Boss on order. I'm told to expect a Q1 delivery at MSRP.

It would be nice to have a site with accurate info, especially from people who have ordered cars and take delivery of them. Info on ordering and delivery dates has been hit and miss, mostly miss. Anyway good luck to all of you who have a car on order or are looking to buy one.

Hello from Georgia! I've got a confirmed Black LS order, but do not know the build timeframe as yet. I fully intend to get the TracKey.

Hello from New York! Have not ordered one.......yet, but will in the near future. I'll take any color available. They all look good to me. But if I had to pick one it would be orange/blk stripes.

Vince said:
1 BULLITT said:
Mark said:
you asked for it! You might want to post a bit more to change that.
???

Soooooooooo... how many posts do I need to be a Global Moderator?

;D

Apparently 49 ;D

Actually I think it's based on a sliding scale or some complex algorithm

*goes back to moderating the globe

fangstang said:
Hello from New York! Have not ordered one.......yet, but will in the near future. I'll take any color available. They all look good to me. But if I had to pick one it would be orange/blk stripes.
Welcome to the site,
where in New York are you ? I grew up in Syracuse.
Orange w/ Black good combo ;D

BossFred said:
fangstang said:
Welcome to the site,

Mahopac, NY

Hello from Sioux Falls, SD! Can't wait until we all have our cars and start sharing stories! Unfortunately right now up here tracks are closed and Mustangs are in hibernation :'(

BossFred said:
fangstang said:
Welcome to the site,

WOW! Another Syracuse guy! I moved to Spring, Texas from there in 95, spent my first 43 years there.
I Ice Raced a 78 Fiesta for 5 years up there, wheel to wheel, on screws.
Not sure which I miss more Heid's hot dogs or Ice Racing. ;D

Jimmysidecarr said:
BossFred said:
fangstang said:
Welcome to the site,

WOW! Another Syracuse guy! I moved to Spring, Texas from there in 95, spent my first 43 years there.
I Ice Raced a 78 Fiesta for 5 years up there, wheel to wheel, on screws.
Not sure which I miss more Heid's hot dogs or Ice Racing. ;D
Holy shiznit !
I love Heids hot dogs and cooneys. I use to work in the little shopping center next to Chuck Taylors autobody shop and the drive in . What a small world.

Hi from Warsaw, Indiana. Sorry I'm late to the party but just found out about this site this morning. I haven't ordered a Boss yet but hopefully soon. Trying to be patient till I find a LS but it's tough when a lot of people are talking about ordering their Boss.

I raced NASA American Iron series for 6 years and sold the race car this last spring. Decided I wanted a dual purpose car and I think the Boss would be perfect. Can't wait!

Hello from Randleman North Carolina (home of nascar driver Richard Petty) just joined today!

Been looking at the GT's since last fall and the more I read about the mustangs the more I was convinced that the BOSS would be the one to have. So I placed my order and put a deposit down Saturday on a Race Red w/Black Stripes. I added the Racaro Seat w/3.73 diff option. Only other option I saw was the car cover and floor mats, which I didn't get. May pick them up later, or should I just add that to the order too? Anyway, order should be pulled this week I was told and should get here last week of March or first of April. Never ordered a car like this before so I'm sure I will have a lot of questions, like what's the next step. Should the dealer get a conformation and a build date? Would the vin number be next?

TMO Supporting Vendors