The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What ‘R’ you doing steveespo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

US
Omg- did someone forget to tighten your seat bolts ? Lol you were in a rocking chair in there! Might need to check that out!
Sweet ride!!

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Today’s update from the track. The Full tilt boogie differential cooler setup works really well. Without it I would be at 283 degrees F in 15 minutes, 4 minutes later (2 laps) it would be 300+. Today running 8 lap sessions at Road America (20 minutes) the temps never went above 235 deg F. Here is my particular experience though, I wired it up per the instructions and neither the temp control or bypass circuit would function. After checking all the connections and power to each wire I ran out of time and decided to make it manual operation off of a dash mounted switch, controlling a single pole 30amp relay with direct chassis ground for both pump and fan pack. Works like a charm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Any pictures from the diff cooler install? Interested in doing this as well. I’ll see you at the Chin Summit Point event in a few weeks.

b474d53ae8bc2ffa01725b95755f96b3.jpg

Nice. I think the stock GT350 diff cooler needs a fan.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel