The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What are the odds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Working in a small office with about 50-ish people that you would find not one but TWO 2013 Boss 302s in the parking lot? Now I have a Grabber Blue brotha to hang out with mine in the lot. Will post a pic later when he shows up - he bought it last Friday.

EDIT:

It's #3152, with stock exhaust, Coil Overs, and MGW shifter with GB Boss shifter knob;

48232284756_783971a79c_o.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, be sure to extend a TMO invitation to the owner.

Super cool!

I always smile when I see another Boss 302 - there is a red 2013 that works at a business right around the corner from me and there used to be a SBY 2013 one building over from that one.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
If my influence you mean taking him for a ride in mine YES! Through my own bragging about the car and the Trackey, he knew to ask for the red key when making the deal. They are ordering him one and will program it. Dollars to donuts if the guy has an MGW and coil overs installed he HAD to have got the Ford Racing tune, no?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel