The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What Car Insurance Do you use on your BOSS?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I got the BOSS for $375/Yr with $50,000 Guaranteed Replacement, and I only have the BOSS through Grundy currently... I too have a perfect driving record

cobrakidz said:
Those of you that went with Grundy--do you have multiple cars on that policy or just the Boss? When I am getting quotes they say it would be cheaper if I switch everything over, I am happy where I am , they just want too much for the Boss. I looked at Grundy, Heacock, Hagerty, etc... and they all want roughly 1000/yr for the Boss. State Farm was the cheapest at $700/yr. I have a great record with no accidents too, hmmmm.

Bruce,

I'll send you a broker contact here in the Bay Area that can help you with competitively priced coverage for your 302.

He's on the Peninsula and places a lot of policies for Shelby owners...

Jim

TMO Supporting Vendors