The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What did Santa Bring You 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What did you get for your Mustang this Christmas?

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
A couple of bumpsticks and some lube :)

Waiting on Santa's heavy delivery service to drop off a care package from CorteX :)

Nothing crazy. A framed pic from my last track day and some cash I'm putting toward street wheels so I can mount some track onky tires to my pun 18x10 wheels. One day I will go to 18x11. Maybe.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
Motor mounts, shifter base bracket, trans mount insert, poly diff bushings, all that is from Steeda, BMR's CB005 kit, rear seat delete from LMR, JLT oil catch can. This is to correct the few issues I have with the bone stock car on track so far, once I see how this works out there'll no doubt be more.:D

-Cusco race ramps.
-Drake fire extinguisher mount and clamps.
-2.5 ton aluminum race jack.
-10'x10' canopy and folding chairs for track days.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Six years now since they delivered my '12 Boss Pace Car. First year I got nothing for the car although I did get "The Ultimate Encyclopedia of the Mustang" and a Mustang iPhone case from my daughter.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Waco, TX
Bought a new garage with a house attached to it for the mustang. I think that could be a part for it. As for new parts specifically for the mustang nothing as i think once i move i will start removing parts to fund a 2018 dual duty car.

I've always considered my Boss a "him", not a "her". My wife's BMW is a "her" car for obvious reasons. I gave the Boss a Xmas wink and thanks for 6 yrs of enjoyment!.........and an OEM battery that's still cranking.........

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel