The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

what did the 2013 LS sticker for?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tried looking at ebay ads that show the sticker but print is too small. Considering trading a 12 Shelby and wondering what kind of difference I might be looking at and if a trade makes sense. Thanks

I got luck and got mine for $ 49,250 but I have a great Ford dealer here and they have sold me 3 Fords since 2010. 2010 transit con 2011 F250 4x4. And my 2013 Boss LS SBY
But I have seen some crazy prices on on the net from 70,000 on down to 50,000. Good luck,

TMO Supporting Vendors