The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What did you do to your GT350 or S550 Mustang today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You’re going to like your new tire/wheel combo.

Why? You are on scrubs

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ideally I'd like 5 total sets of wheels/tires. I'd repurpose my Team Dynamics from my track wheels wearing DHs to rear drift wheels.

1 set of 18x11 with DH - track
2 spare 18x11 with DH - track
1 set of 18x11 with NT01 - track and autocross
2 spare 18x11 with NT01 - track and autocross
1 set of 18x10 with Indy 500s (have this Forgestar CF5) - daily
1 set of 18x10 with junk tires (have this Team Dynamics) - drift

DFW, TX
Opened a case with Ford Regional Service on my GT350's engine noise woes (sounds like bad idler pulley bearing, but it wasn't) After talking to Ford it really wasn't very comforting. The dealer has had the car over two weeks now, at first sounded like replacing the long-block, but they can't find any bearing damage or trash in the engine. Pretty much they don't have a clue as to what the problem is, but you should never tell a customer that your service technical support is "very busy".

The updates from Ford go like this:
Tech support <---> dealer -> regional service -> me
...so I should bug the dealer everyday instead.

Come Monday a call to the regional service rep is going to happen and there will be an extreme lack of patience at that point.

Swapped tires around and threw the corded fronts in the garage. NYST is hard on tires apparently...

HP7crTQ.jpg

Installed Drake front swaybar end links, the Shifteck ones I had were making an awfully annoying rattly noise on the street. No more noise now :) Stock picture below, they're pretty... I neglected to take a picture on my car though, oh well.

18729_60_l_n.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel