The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What did you do to your GT350 or S550 Mustang today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Re: What did you do to your GT350 today?

8250RPM said:
I'm actually having some custom interior pieces done by Gary Disney as we speak. Should be ready soon. I'm having him do my shift boot, E brake boot and handle, center arm rest and lower center counsel sides all in matching Alcantra with matching sticthing. Also custom embroidery on the arm rest. Can't wait.

Here is an example of Gary Disney's interior work on a 2013 Boss 302. These pics are from the Boss302Forum, Member vapor08GT500. Upon receipt of his 2013 SBY Boss 302 LS, he did quite a few mods. Once of the nicer builds out there, IMO. Here is the thread that documents his build. OBTW: vapor08GT500 is a Steeda fan. Link: http://www.boss302forum.com/topic/14775-my-new-13-boss-302-laguna-seca-has-arrived/

Recaro Front Seats:

10-3-12021_zpsijftebal.jpg

Shift and e-brake boots:

10-3-12005_zpsjp1nx2xx.jpg

Gary Disney does really nice work.

Enjoy,
302 Hi Pro

Tob said:
Rick, you're killing me. I can't even make it out of the driveway in mine.

:(
I won't mention that it's been in the 70's all weekend long and I've been wearing shorts for the first time this year. Oops. ;D

VoodooBOSS said:
I won't mention that it's been in the 70's all weekend long and I've been wearing shorts for the first time this year. Oops. ;D

first time driving the R in flip flops today ;-) ....and short, of course.

got my rear license plate put on. baby steps.

ordered the one side of the oil separator that's available.

got about 700 miles on it at this point. I'll try to get closer to 1k before it goes to the rollbar builder since I have a track day coming shortly thereafter (March 10 at LS...freebie...put on by a valley law firm with HOD's help as a networking event...I'm not much of a networker but I can deal with it if it's a track event.

I took some inside the car with my phone and it just doesn't do the car justice, need to see if there is an external mic I can plug in

jas427

BOSS LS #469

Shelby GT350R Owners Kit arrived today..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208369724622636&set=ms.c.eJxVz1ESwEAEA9AbdbBWuP~%3BFmn41ft9E4BbWpwaRFVGnHv~%3BlJiWXNOWKXFBqi1GOytdzR6SMu~_AqTZklPIiq8jV3i8CYGahEULUHXQFfmTGK9rQnJ~%3BXT5j1I7Wl~_ijSR4XakNg8vxPp9ipmKFxGrSLM~-.bps.a.10208369707742214.1073741835.1290750908&type=3&theater

Installed the pass side FP oil separator (very nice piece), lowered my Sparco seat one notch and hooked up my sub-belts. I'll get the lap and shoulder belts adjusted next weekend. It hit 68* here today so I really just wanted to go drive it a little.

cloud9 said:
Installed the pass side FP oil separator (very nice piece), lowered my Sparco seat one notch and hooked up my sub-belts. I'll get the lap and shoulder belts adjusted next weekend. It hit 68* here today so I really just wanted to go drive it a little.

congrats on the 68...that's warmer than it is here.
what seat mounts are you using? I've been looking at the stuff from 'Planted' but haven't used it before.

fuhrius said:
congrats on the 68...that's warmer than it is here.
what seat mounts are you using? I've been looking at the stuff from 'Planted' but haven't used it before.
Planted Seat base and Sparco side mounts and sliders.

cloud9 said:
Planted Seat base and Sparco side mounts and sliders.

I was looking to use the Planted base...they look great...and sparco sliders. How are you mounting your subs then?

VoodooBOSS said:
Thanks Rob.

We have a break in the rain today so I drove it to work.

78EC378E-CE00-4A88-B98D-0C954623CC35_zpscak7mmog.jpg

dang, Rick, your car looks terrific! Does anyone else work in your building? ;-) or are you just an early bird?

we've got nice weather here as well so I'm shooting down to the dealer at lunch to have an oil change and general inspection done on the car before hitting LS on Thursday.
I'll also be providing joy rides to key dealership personnel...gotta pay it forward ;-)

Early bird?

Look what he drives, he just got there quicker. LOL

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel