The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What did you do to your GT350 or S550 Mustang today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys, Sense your talking about the storm. I have a question and hopefully someone with knowledge of rights can answer. The TMO lawyers.
First off.... I have nothing to do with my neighbor and could care less of him.
After the storm was over I noticed a huge tree had fallen from my property and landed on his property. No damage at all except the tree on the ground. The tree is about a 60' pine. 20% on my property on the rest on his. My wife is telling me to only remove what's on my property and leave the rest for him to handle in removing. She says it up to him to remove it or for him to go thru his homeowners ins.
I have no problem in doing so if that's the law. My neighbor has caused me and my 85 yr old dad a lot of grief over the past 10 years and he is now moving.....HORAY!!!!
So can I say see you later and enjoy your new house and leave the tree where mother nature dropped it.
Forgot to add that the tree was not dead. It was a healthy pine that could not withstand the winds.
Please let me know what the TMO lawyers say.>>>>> Leave it. OR Remove it.
Please be serious if you comment. I don't want to end up in court :eek:.

Glad you survived that storm other than that tree coming down. I'm no lawyer but I suggest you call your Ins guy and see what he has to say. My feeling is if it was your tree you might be responsible no matter where it falls. It's bad when neighbors can't get along.....well at least they're moving..............

Monaca Pa
My neighbors tree fell on our pool during a storm and my insurance company said it was my problem. My insurance paid to remove the tree and got new pool. Neighbor was not responsible because tree was not a dead one. He didn’t even offer to pay my deductible

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
City Folks. Got to love ya.

Consider finding someone who wants some firewood. Cut it up, move the wood to someone who could use it.

It’s your F***in tree. Man up and move it. Sure, you can call a lawyer, pay a lawyer and still have the tree sitting exactly where it is. Very neighborly.
Want to end up court, call a lawyer.
Had severe ice storm when I lived in the PNW. I spent that weekend with neighbors cutting up downed limbs and trees. I got paid back in smiles, handshakes and good will. Priceless. Something to think about

TMO Supporting Vendors