The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What Did You Sell to Purchase Your Boss?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I never get tired seeing photos of a clean Pantera!

I took a nearly new Pantera up to 140 mph back in the 1970's, I loved that car and wished i could have owned one. Very hard to find, most bodies are rusted Swiss cheese!

LS223 said:
2010 370Z

It is still on their used lot!

AM505087_1.jpg

LOCALLY SOLD AND SERVICED THIS ONE OWNER LEGENDARY Z CAR IS IN THE WRAPPER NICE..THIS IS A MUST SEE CAR...........PLEASE ASK FOR C.R. RISH PRE OWNED INTERNET MANAGER AND THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO ASSIST AS YOU SHOP FOR YOUR NEXT VEHICLE..............
Same Dealer I got my Boss from, who was your salesman?

hotrodnut said:
Same Dealer I got my Boss from, who was your salesman?

Brad Bonewit

They still have a SBY Boss 500A there too!
http://apps.dealerconnection.com/dealers/cookwhiteheadford/new-inventory?vin=1ZVBP8CU5D5238188&modelId=279&dealerPACode=04910

LS223 said:
Brad Bonewit

They still have a SBY Boss 500A there too!
http://apps.dealerconnection.com/dealers/cookwhiteheadford/new-inventory?vin=1ZVBP8CU5D5238188&modelId=279&dealerPACode=04910
Brad is who sold me my Boss and my Bullitt that I traded in on the Boss.
He's great salesman and has always been honest and truthful to me.
Yeah the yellow one is still there and without any mark-up.
I was there Friday and Brad told me they had a red one that had some marks on and was at
the body shop getting buffed.
Great service department too, they are going to fix the rear end in my Boss that has been
whining like others have talked about here.

I went from two wheels to four.
35K in 3 1/2 years, which included a trip from Michigan across the country through SD, WY, UT, NV, CA and back. a few others, Blue ridge parkway and back through the tail of the dragon. myrtle beach. East coast NY, Mass, Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont. Weekend to St. Louis arch and back. Whew what a fun toy.

DSCN0905.png

I have always been a Ford man but I bought this '78 Malibu from a friend. 7 yrs and who knows how many $$ later, here it is. Nice little fuel injected 406 running on E98. It ran mid 11's all day long and you could drive it anywhere on the street. Just no long trips. ;D
Sold it and bought the Boss a month later. No regrets. D**n near as fast as the old Malibu and a lot more fun to drive. Oh yeah, I can drive it anywhere and it has p/s and a/c too!
ZF-4146-46658-2-001-1.jpg

I breed Ball Pythons, and lucky for me, I had a great year selling hatchlings. These snakes allowed me to buy the Boss.

Dave

IMGP5353.jpg

Dayve said:
I breed Ball Pythons, and lucky for me, I had a great year selling hatchlings. These snakes allowed me to buy the Boss.

Dave

IMGP5353.jpg

How many Hatchlings do you have to sell to buy a Boss??

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel