The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What Did You Sell to Purchase Your Boss?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here's my trade: I still kinda miss it............................it got 34 mpg on the highway, great "economy" car, I wouldn't rule out another, alongside the BOSS of course

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

my replacement, .......................I always wanted a 'Stang in YELLOW

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Boss Bus, I never had a Vette, So I don't I have a clue what you lost, performance wise, trading for a Boss. All I know is my Boss is the Bomb..drive wise...handle wise...sound wise & other wise...I'm sure you'll have another Vette before you're done.......

BOSS BUS said:
Dude, that makes me sick.................that's on my two wheel dream list

Yep.

Amazing bike. Cost more than my Evo and worth every penny.

#095/300 in the world. Divine styling (Tamburini's finest, IMHO), incredible fit and finish, insane performance.

Ferracci custom tune and full corsa titanium exhaust = 177hp to the rear wheel

400lb bike + 200lb rider = 8)

And the sound @ 13,000rpm = priceless

VTBoss302 said:
Yep.

Amazing bike. Cost more than my Evo and worth every penny.

#095/300 in the world. Divine styling (Tamburini's finest, IMHO), incredible fit and finish, insane performance.

Ferracci custom tune and full corsa titanium exhaust = 177hp to the rear wheel

400lb bike + 200lb rider = 8)

And the sound @ 13,000rpm = priceless
Hopefully you can post some videos for us. :p

302BOB said:
Boss Bus, I never had a Vette, So I don't I have a clue what you lost, performance wise, trading for a Boss. All I know is my Boss is the Bomb..drive wise...handle wise...sound wise & other wise...I'm sure you'll have another Vette before you're done.......

Performance wise, The Boss beats it hands down, The 'Vette had personality, you slid into the car, you drove semi-reclined (comfortable as hell on a trip) the engine growl was right near you, the heads-up display on the windshield was probably my favorite feature, you felt like you were piloting a jet. The driving sensation felt like you were dong 100mph at 60 due to being so close to the ground. On the negative it was built by GM, squeaks, rattles, wind noise, water leaks and oil leaks, everything I despise in a car, stuff literally fell off it. The interior trim looked like it was taken from a Cavalier (I did however like the grab bar above the passenger glove box, like the old 'Vette). But like I said, it was a cool ride despite it's many nits. I've been a Ford guy since 1972, was a GM technician trainer, so I know their product, trust me, GM makes some appealing looking stuff, but after a few years the quality will disappoint you. There is no better truck on the planet than an F-Series, I've tried them all, Ford hit a home run with the BOSS and we are the lucky ones who didn't just kick tires,m we bought a piece of automotive history to be sure.

John

BOSS BUS said:
There is no better truck on the planet than an F-Series, I've tried them all, Ford hit a home run with the BOSS and we are the lucky ones who didn't just kick tires,m we bought a piece of automotive history to be sure.

No doubt that Ford can make some good stuff, but best truck on the planet? ???

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with that. :)

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
I didn’t trade my Pantera, #5606, to buy the Boss, but once it was sold, I needed a sporty car replacement. This car now resides in Holland. The number of deTomaso Panteras produced roughly equals the number of 2012-13 Boss Mustangs that will be produced.

5606-1.jpg

5606LRcorner.jpg

5606engine.jpg

2010 370Z

It is still on their used lot!

AM505087_1.jpg

LOCALLY SOLD AND SERVICED THIS ONE OWNER LEGENDARY Z CAR IS IN THE WRAPPER NICE..THIS IS A MUST SEE CAR...........PLEASE ASK FOR C.R. RISH PRE OWNED INTERNET MANAGER AND THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO ASSIST AS YOU SHOP FOR YOUR NEXT VEHICLE..............

traded my 2011 Subie STi Sedan which was heavily modified but was able to part it out. Loved the car but have never looked back since taking delivery of my 13' GB Boss!

Was going to trade my 02 Roush 360 R until my wife said she wanted it and would keep driving her old car instead of replacing it later this year to keep it. It is now her toy car / part time driver.

MGCurry

2013 Boss 302 #1548 SBY
four-walling said:
I didn’t trade my Pantera, #5606, to buy the Boss, but once it was sold, I needed a sporty car replacement. This car now resides in Holland. The number of deTomaso Panteras produced roughly equals the number of 2012-13 Boss Mustangs that will be produced.

5606-1.jpg

5606LRcorner.jpg

5606engine.jpg

Always wanted one of those

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel