The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What Did You Sell to Purchase Your Boss?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302 said:
I think they're Shelby CS56...and btw, they're available in black and chrome too. Been thinking about a set myself...

Yeah they were hyper silver Shelby CS56's. they were friggin sweet.

I sold my SOUL LOL! And hd to be in the dog house for awhile I still have one foot in and one foot out with the wife!

A POS 2000 Nissan 4 cylinder pickup (my son used while he was in college). I'm one of those lucky individuals who is now debt free (probably because I don't have a wife). :eek:

Sammykjr1 said:
I'm one of those lucky individuals who is now debt free (probably because I don't have a wife). :eek:
I'm afraid to ask what happened to your wife if your debt free. :eek:
Was always to told it's cheaper to keep them....Lol
one of the best post I saw was....Duct tape, an ax, gallon of gas and plastic bags, you can take it from there. :-X

Well I'm going to twist this up a bit, here is what I told the wife I would sell...67 Sunbeam Alpine, 67 fastback, 68 coupe Mustang as of today I have not sold the other cars. I have a really good wife, but I'm thinking of parting with the Sunbeam...thinking only! I also told her I would take out the trash and....

boss man said:
I'm afraid to ask what happened to your wife if your debt free. :eek:
Was always to told it's cheaper to keep them....Lol
one of the best post I saw was....Duct tape, an ax, gallon of gas and plastic bags, you can take it from there. :-X

Nothing, just been divorced since '94! Lived cheap on purpose to ensure I paid everything off. That way, almost all my money is play money now!

;D

dgc76

Life is good
Installed Grabber Blue BOSS 302 shifter knob. Sweet. If you guys want to keep the factory look with the stock shifter boot, try this spacer/jam nut:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SATIN-2010-MUSTANG-SHIFT-KNOB-BOOT-RETAINER-ADAPTER-FOR-MANUAL-SHIFTER-M12X1-25-/200845145911?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3AMustang&hash=item2ec34db737&vxp=mtr

I put a bolt thru it and locked it with a nut, chucked the bolt tip in a drill, turned it using 80 grit sandpaper and it now has the brushed look of the factory shifter. Looks great and reasonably priced.

TMO Supporting Vendors