The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

what did your boss get for Christmas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NFSBOSS said:
And what's the verdict on those bad boys anyway? :p

I guess that will have to wait until after Sebring....

But a friend who has these on his S197 NASA AI Race Car related, "with my Wilwoods after each day the brake fluid would be black and they would eat brake pads".

With these after a weekend the fluid looks new and pads last four weekends.

So I'm assuming because of the 25mm pads less heat is transferred to the calipers and with the thicker pads less heat in the pad and the pads last longer..........

Boss 302S Hood. Still trying to figure out paint scheme. 2013 Black LS.
Wish I had the ability to photo shop a few variations. Thinking about Black hood with Sterling silver stripe down the vents.

GT390 said:
Boss 302S Hood. Still trying to figure out paint scheme. 2013 Black LS.
Wish I had the ability to photo shop a few variations. Thinking about Black hood with Sterling silver stripe down the vents.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/2012-2013-boss-302-mustang-373/957397-tiger-racing-hood-install-gb-2013-a.html has a few pics of paint schemes for the 13. I think a stripe down the middle will look weird with the vents.

Yep this looks good and he's a member here. For a more LS look you could eliminate the side stripes on the hood like many of the 2012 guys did.

9613524406_89bf7139d5_c.jpg

NeuRon

2012 500A #1626
^ LOL ^

Justin - Looking forward to a review/results on the nitrous kit!

My Boss only got a rest from daily duty. Young kids tapped the Santa fund pretty heavily. Hate to say it, but I'm in limbo, waiting for variants of the S550 to decide if I trade or just mod the Boss.

Justin said:
Nx nitrous kit
Nano nitrogen assist
Nx purge kit
Nx nylon purge line
Nitrous out lte billet bottle mount
Jms fuel pump driver
Carbon fiber airaid cai
Carbon fiber hydro dipped coil covers
Coolant tank trufiber carbon fiber cover
Nitrous outlet switch panel
N2MB wiring adaptor wiring for rpm window switch
Leash electronics nitrous timer
Leash electronics single stage nitrous board
Emblem pro stainless steel coil cover inserts
Weather tech floor liners
Hydro dipped inner mirror covers
Aeroforce dual gauge set up in a SOS gauge pod
Aeroforce nitrous pressure sensor
Aeroforce 150psi sensor (oil pressure)
Case of torco fuel additive

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Jud,
I've been thinking about power adders like the procharger specifically as i want to keep the boss mani.
I guess my main question is longevity... say if i went with a setup similar to yours vs a procharger, in your opinion
which would be more 1. safe 2. horsepower/torque 3. maintenance 4. freakin COOL factor ?

My local speed shop will be doing the mods for me JDM Engineering when i pull the trigger

tks
Rob

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
If you have the money I would go with either a beefcake special Paxton or vortech or what I want to get the new procharger I-1.

The most cool factor would be both supercharger with nitrous but would probably be beyond the limits of the stock short block

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hypermotive hooked me up with a BMR setup on the rear (UCA, UCA bracket, LCA, LCA relocate bracket, adj panhard) and she's getting a set of Eibach Sportlines soon :D

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
got a late present.....coal in the form of shattered 3rd gear. in search of a trans for under 1000 close to pa. two possible leads. wish me luck.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel