The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What did your car get for Christmas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Just a tire pyrometer and external mic for one of the GoPros here. Both cars getting a top-off charge because of all the rain here lately.

Merry Christmas everybody!

Wow!

All I wanted was a new oil cooler tube assembly but Santa didnt deliver.

12 quart Ford Racing/Performance oil pan (on its way back from Watson after modification for the low oil sensor)
Spare Track Key Blank
Case of Driven 5w50 mPAO synthetic
Spare set of Spark Plugs
Battery Tender (this was much needed due to car not being a daily driver and I killed the Original Battery)

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Got just what she needed....new big brakes! Now if the ups driver would just deliver them....

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Some TruCarbon Bling - Carbon Fiber Battery, Fuse Box, Master Cylinder and Radiator covers.

And since I was such a good boy this year I treated myself to the LS Dash Gauge Pack and Torsen Differential with new axle bearings and seals along with a FRPP ring and pinion installation kit.

voodoo child21 said:
Santa brought the BAUS 302 a GStream wing, World Challenge end plates, Watson reinforcing plates and an ATi damper. Much winter work for the elves this year!!
wing_zpsobkrwokb.jpg

D*mn you and your nuclear arms style parts race. I told Sally I "wasn't spending much money" on the Boss this winter. Well, at least she didn't believe me..... :eek:

Where did you get the wing and supports?

voodoo child21 said:
Santa brought the BAUS 302 a GStream wing, World Challenge end plates, Watson reinforcing plates and an ATi damper. Much winter work for the elves this year!!
wing_zpsobkrwokb.jpg

Steve,
Can you please document the ATI install?

Steve, did you run around the house to simulate and test the downforce? I know I would ;D

I got a cortex torque arm during the black friday sale with a set of whiteline adjustable rear LCAs. May have to have the rear-end refreshed as well... it's been making some new noises that i'm not fond of!

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
F.D. Sako said:
Steve, did you run around the house to simulate and test the downforce? I know I would ;D

I got a cortex torque arm during the black friday sale with a set of whiteline adjustable rear LCAs. May have to have the rear-end refreshed as well... it's been making some new noises that i'm not fond of!
There was a Black Friday sale on cortex stuff? How did I miss that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to see many of you guys getting gifts for your rides this Christmas! I'm definitely jealous! I guess I can say that my Boss got an early Christmas gift this year...a new home and a loving family to care for her :)

TMO Supporting Vendors