The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What FP350S parts do you want from Ford Performance?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I was at Watson yesterday. They are actively looking at which FP350S parts to sell.

@VoodooBoss I gave them a link to this thread, so It would be good to refresh.

Note, Re item 7, the FP350S ABS is a totally different unit and has different hydraulic and loom connections. Item 8, The FP350S uses a different Diff pump and uses the OE Oil cooler up front. They then use a Setrab type cooler for Oil stacked in front of the radiator

Last edited:
TX
I was at Watson yesterday. They are actively looking at which FP350S parts to sell.

@VoodooBoss I gave them a link to this thread, so It would be good to refresh.

Note, Re item 7, the FP350S ABS is a totally different unit and has different hydraulic and loom connections. Item 8, The FP350S uses a different Diff pump and uses the OE Oil cooler up front. They then use a Setrab type cooler for Oil stacked in front of the radiator

I just noticed the FP350S ABS module is now available through FP. Did you happen to chat with them about installing this unit on a standard 350? From my understanding, the FP350S steering rack and ABS modules aren't nearly as integrated with the rest of the car's systems, so they'll be more flexible.

https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-2353-D

That may be true, and I hope so, as I'm about to try the ABS install. However, for ABS, you need (6) new brake pipe connections (Master cylinder x2, front brake pipes and rears to firewall), plus a different electrical connector to the ABS. Also the FP350S ABS is tuned for a different F/R brake bias (FP350S AP calipers and rotors ilo OE)

That may be true, and I hope so, as I'm about to try the ABS install. However, for ABS, you need (6) new brake pipe connections (Master cylinder x2, front brake pipes and rears to firewall), plus a different electrical connector to the ABS. Also the FP350S ABS is tuned for a different F/R brake bias (FP350S AP calipers and rotors ilo OE)
Hello, did you ever do the swap?

Hello, I purchased the unit and looking for the connector to start making the wiring harness. Do you know which one is used?

I decided to go Motec + AIM pdm.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel