The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

what have you and your Boss done lately

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: what have you and your Boss do lately

Recently been driving in the rain. Got a winter set of 19" staggered charcoal AMR's wrapped with 245/275 general tires. The set is from american muscle and does real well in wet conditions

Isn't this the same thread although it has a different name?

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=2494.0

To simple,, you race the car, you change the car. They're not the same. I'm not changing mine, but I am going to drive it, race it, and have a blast. I don't think that fits what I've done to modify!
GTHIG 1359 out

On Wednesday, I waxed the Boss and took it to a car show. Yesterday, I took my wife to dinner in the Boss and took a little cruise around town. Today, I took it to the dragstrip for a little fun.

Who says you can't have it all.

Windows down, stopped in traffic, my wife riden shotgun, a small voice from a truck next lane over, look dad, there's an old guy driving a boss, we lol!

TMO Supporting Vendors