The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What I Saw on Craigslist and Ebay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Good morning TMOer's! On one of my chainsaw forums we have a Craigslist and Ebay thread for items that we see/find, kind of a heads up thread for everyone or a stay away from that seller due to a deal falling through. Sometimes seeing a good deal may sway me in the direction of moving forward on something that might be on the back burner. Occasionally the posters on Craigslist that say "no shipping" can be swayed. I'll drop this one in the Paddock. If any mods want to move somewhere else go for it.

Not mine just a heads up. For any of you guys looking to upgrade your S550 intake manifold to a GT350.

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/pts/d/export-2015-to-2020-mustang-shelby/7269359140.html

Putting this out there for anyone thinking about upgrading and running Ford K springs. Here is and ad I just found on Craigslist for a S197 suspension upgrade with Vorshlag camber plates. Looking everything up individually the price looks pretty good. The shocks struts and springs alone are almost a grand new. Maybe the guy will ship.

TMO Supporting Vendors