The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What is your favorite Mustang modification site or sites and why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Domestic Product

Big fat tires and everything !
I have a favorite list of 12 sites I use to look at modifications for the Boss. I keep seeing new sites to me popping up in discussion on this forum so I thought it would be interesting and useful to see what is out there. I use the different sites for information and to check pricing but I only order stuff from a couple. I consider these my favorites ,
*Levittown Ford, could be the best pricing on the planet for factory parts.
*Vorshlag, they race, they build cool stuff and their pricing is reasonable.
*American muscle , big selection and free shipping.
*Tire rack, they make it easy to compare tires and good pricing.

looking forward to seeing everyone's favorites!

I'd add Ford Racing and Cortex.

Steve the the other guy that work at the dealer formerly known as Toulsey are very helpful but Levittown has a much better website and you get your shipping costs immediately with no calling. Both offer cost + 10% so their pricing should be the same. I purchased my RSD kit from Levittown because their shipping costs were significantly less than Toulsey.

LeadfootCobra on SVTPERFORMANCE In the MACA section. Works at a dealer and gets great pricing. Jason @ Competition Speed & Sound. I've been buying my parts from him for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
steveespo said:
White Bear AutoNation Ford (formerly Tousely) is a great resource for Ford repair and Racing parts, also great information resource.
Rehagen Racing is another great group of racers who sell parts and give great advice for Mustang racers.
Steve

+1 for both.

I also like www.buyfordracing.com and www.fordracingpartsdirect.com

Has anyone dealt with this place before?
http://www.stage3motorsports.com/2011-2012-2013-2014-Mustang-GT-V6-Performance-Parts.html
They seem to have decent prices.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
racered302 said:
http://www.stage3motorsports.com/2011-2012-2013-2014-Mustang-GT-V6-Performance-Parts.html
i have bought a few things from there but i usually can find it cheaper else where. on some other forums they got a bad rep as having crappy customer service.

Good to know. I'm starting to shop around for rear LCA and relocation brackets. Don't know which ones, I just want good quality with a good price, like everyone else.

isrboss

Justin said:
Americanmuscle
Latemodelrestoration
Summitracing
Brenspeed
Levittown ford
Tascaford
Cjponyparts
Lethalperformance

These places cover most of the stuff I shop for.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
i like american muscle if at all possible cause they are so close to me its free next day shipping basically. and i have a 6% discount code for the site.

racered302 said:

I did, was not impressed. I ordered a grille, they took my money, didn't ship because the grille was back ordered. No correspondence after 4 emails, didn't get a response or told that it was back ordered till I phoned and got pissy on the phone. Took all total 3 months to get my money refunded. I got the impression it was a mail order operation run outa someones house.

I deal with

Steeda very helpful and Free shipping in Canada.

CJpony, no brockerage fees, they cover everything to my door.

Late Model Restoration, very helpful, will to go a little bit extra to help when they can.

Would like to deal with American Muscle but they don`t do anything outside what they offer on their site, if you want something other than cookie cutter packages ( such as a wheel package that isn`t 18X9\18X10 like say an 18X11 for the rear, they are zero help) that and they quoted me $600.00 for shipping which made it a waste of money to order wheels and tires from them.

NewBossowner said:
I did, was not impressed. I ordered a grille, they took my money, didn't ship because the grille was back ordered. No correspondence after 4 emails, didn't get a response or told that it was back ordered till I phoned and got pissy on the phone. Took all total 3 months to get my money refunded. I got the impression it was a mail order operation run outa someones house.

Good to know, thanks

TMO Supporting Vendors