The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What setting (original go pro) for in car vids?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which of the settings are you using for in car and out of car vids? I'm going to track attack next week, and scooped up an original GO PRO for $135 plus shipping. I see R3 is 780P but also 60 frames per second.

I have numerous track days using both the original and Hero2. For the origianal and an interior mount I would suggest r5, which has a slight narrow field of view and more importantly use the SPt exposure setting. This will help with the dark interior and bright exterior. When mounted outside, the r3 should work well and then use the Cnt exposure setting.

TMO Supporting Vendors