The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What to do for a 2012 LS splitter replacement now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The LS splitter is no longer available from Ford. Maybe that happened a while back.
I finally got serious about getting one this weekend. I was the third owner and the car didn't have it.
Would anyone have a pattern for making one?
I would really like to have one before I run the Big Bend Open Road Race again.

US
I have an extra stock original I could part with. Pm me if you still need one.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Bay Area
ok I’ve been on the fence about this, hit me up in a PM and we can discuss more in detai. I’m going to make certain consumable parts. They will not be perfect but will fit the car.

These splitters are available for 2010-2012 Mustangs in both carbon fiber and fiberglass @ 40gritdesign.com/shop . It was designed with input from OEM aerodynamicist engineers. The sandwiched foam core construction results in a low, lightweight splitter while durable enough for competition use.

49520711423_71aee758e8_c.jpg Untitled by smallblock, on Flickr
49521452282_4252191058_c.jpg Untitled by smallblock, on Flickr
32374561508_d6404a5b4d_c.jpg _27U3200_edit by smallblock, on Flickr

TMO Supporting Vendors