The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What would you do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
5 DOT 0 said:
Justin said:
I love the boss but I would take the GT500 over the boss every day of the week
I'm sure you could sell your Boss and buy a used 2011 GT500 for the same coin. And no worries if you buy a GT500, we'll still let you hang out with us. :D
lol forget to say a 2013 GT500 the previous years dont interest me.. lol And I know I can touch a GT500 car payment I can barely swing the Boss payment.

I drove a 13 GT500 a few weeks ago on our track, and I was pleasantly surpeised by the handling and STRONG brakes! I may even swap to the 6 piston Brembos on my Boss. As others have said, if you don't track it, you won't miss the handling. The punch in the back from 662HP is amazing! The Boss will never give you that unless you SC it, and that may impact future value.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
jeepinocala said:
Ever see a regular 5.0 with a charger on it :eek:
yeah I saw one with a roush blower on it one with a ford racing blower on it. At the all ford nats there were all kinds around there with blowers on them.

I had a blower in my Boss last week. I was quite impressed with the performance.

I will have to delete this post if I ever sell it ;D

cbj5259 said:
CaliMR said:
I had a blower in my Boss last week. I was quite impressed with the performance.

I will have to delete this post if I ever sell it ;D

Haha...be careful. If you put a ring on that blower they tend to stop working.

Lol! Yeah, and they tend to me MUCH more expensive to deinstall than to install...

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel