The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What's next from Ford Performance?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I ran across the article below and starting thinking about what Ford Performance should do next. What would like to see? What we know is coming are:

GT350R
Focus RS
2015 Raptor

The article suggested the following over the next five years:

Supercar - The 999? FGT replacement. I think it's coming.
Fusion ST - seems like a natural. My wife drives a Fusion Titanium and while nice a more sport oriented version would be sweet.
Lightning - I always loved the fast trucks...just do it!
Mach 1 - I think so and maybe this will be the TT GT500 replacement
Cobra Jet - this is a current no VIN model and they are already working on a S550 version. Not sure if a street legal version is on the way.

http://www.stangtv.com/news/our-ford-performance-vehicles-wish-list-for-the-next-five-years/

ehicles-wish-list-for-the-next-five-years7-640x426.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors