The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Wheel and tire fitment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Kansas city
We're coming out with a 19x9" ET34 wheel in both the SM-10 and EC-7 design. It will sit pretty flush with outer fender lip if you're running factory camber settings and a 255 or 265 width tire. There are a number of factors that go into wheel fitment beyond just width and offset.
It has the factory 245 45R19 on there and I didn’t want to spend another $1300 in tires since we just bought the car and there is brand new Michelin’s on it. I know I’m being cheap but I just wanted a good look and not trying to track it.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Kansas city
I found an article where a guy lowered his, running a wider tire and a ET15 wheel. I decided to pull the trigger on the XXR wheels with ET20. I will report back when it’s all installed and include photos as well. Thanks guys for all the help and info.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel