The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Wheel fitment on Eibach springs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey everyone, I’ve looked all over the place for a thread involving whee fitment for s550 mustangs on Eibach springs and can’t seem to find any. I’m currently sitting on stock wheels and tires with the Eibach lowering springs and the life of the tires are near the end. I was hoping to see if anyone knew of any fitments that would work on those springs. Personally I’m looking for a staggered look (enough to where the rear wheels poke out a bit maybe?), and a little less width between the edge of the tire and the wheel. This is my first time swapping out both wheels and tires so any info will help!

206E6D9A-3BF9-4523-BC76-8791B526D7C3.jpeg

TMO Supporting Vendors