The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Wheel/Tire Fitment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have 18x10 SVE Drifts and though I'm sure most know I'll post the details: offest is +43mm and backspacing is 7.2in. I'm wondering if the Nitto NT01 305 35 18s would fit for a square setup? Car is 2013 Boss LS with stock suspension except I do have MM CC plates at max negative camber. I've thought about cutting the end link bolt that point out at the tire if needed.

Thanks

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
It should fit but you might want a 1/4" spacer or similar up front to optimize strut to wheel clearance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can confirm, My previous set up was 18x10 drifts with P springs and 305/35-18 nittos, fit fine but with out a small spacer they would rub on the brake ducts.

I can confirm, My previous set up was 18x10 drifts with P springs and 305/35-18 nittos, fit fine but with out a small spacer they would rub on the brake ducts.

Do you recall which size spacer you used? I have 1/8" spacers on hand now. Just need to figure out if I should buy 1/4" spacers.

TMO Supporting Vendors